Captain's Course, 90 minutes
4. Captain's Course, 90 minutes, 169 Euros
This experience provides a comprehensive experience of what takes place on the flight deck. If you truly want to know how a passenger jet is operated, this is your choice. However, we recommend to start at least with the basic course, so that you will get more out of the Captain's course.
90-minute flight simulator experience includes:
- 15 min: Briefing: we will go through the preparations, weather conditions, and flight plan
- 15 min: familiarization of flight deck controls, as well as getting to know the programming of the aircraft's flight computer.
- 50 min flight: we will perform a start-up (cold start), push-back from the gate, taxiing to the runway, takeoff, reach cruise altitude, as well as land at a pre-selected airport (during the flight we will use, if available, air traffic control services)
- 10 min: feedback
- select your weather conditions
You can also buy a video recording of your flight for 20 Euros.